Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Blog Post

This class was a good base class for beginning graphic design majors and other majors looking to learn a few things about design. Some of the things that were taught in class I already learned from either the fundamentals of printing processes class last year or from my high school junior year graphic design class. The most interesting project in my opinion was the alternative representation project. It was interesting finding new ways to represent a typeface by not simply typing it out. I think that I have learned that every project needs tweaking even when thought to be completed. I really enjoyed working on the zine. My particular subject for my zine I personally enjoyed which made the project more fun. Along with that, I would like to make more projects like that one since I am leaning toward working in magazines when I graduate and the zine was a good base project to start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment